Pirates of the Caribbean

Watch it if You're Bored

We went to see this movie last night with some friends. That is what made it fun and worth watching. This Pirates, what is it the fourth one, had nothing new to offer. If you like Jack Sparrow, there should be a Captain in  there somewhere, then you will probably watch this movie. This story line was different from the others I guess since they were searching for the fountain of youth, but that was the only real difference. It had nothing  new to offer. As I was watching it, I got a strange feeling that I had seen this movie, like three times already. I liked the mermaid/preacher story line. But I don't recommend spending money or valuable time on this movie.

I would say it is a good family movie, kids are the ones that will really like the comedy, but there is some graphic violence that I don't recommend for young kids. Not a whole lot to say about this movie. It is the fourth one after all so everyone pretty much knows everything there is to know about Pirates. I will say you will get exactly what you expect from this movie.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment