Let's Get this Show on the Road

Alright. So Basically I will be reviewing movies as I watch them.  Some will be old movies that I rent or . . . aquire through other means. Some will be ones I own and haven't watched for a while. But I will try to stay up on the latest movies. I am especially looking forward to "The Adjustment Bureau" and "Red Riding Hood" both coming out in early March. And also really excited for "Sucker Punch." Hope you don't mind the occasional foreign or B-line film. Oh so many movies are coming to mind even as I write this. I am so excited. I will try to be mindful of what people will find offensive and include that in my review though I can't promise I will catch everything that offends everyone. Let me know if there is anything in particular you want me to review.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Troll 2

Post a Comment